Sun, Nov 01|
76ers Fieldhouse Powered by BPG|Sports
3rd Annual NFL Flag Football Tournament
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
76ers Fieldhouse Powered by BPG|Sports, 401 Garasches Ln, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
About the Event
Battle NFL Flag Football Tournament hosted by DE NFL FLAG The tournament is Rain Or Shine
Date - Sunday November 1st
Location: 401 Garasches Ln, Wilmington, DE 19801 (76ers field house)
Age divisions: Age as of January 1st
8u example: If you are 7 or 8 on January 1st 2020 you are 8u
10u: If you are 9 or 10 on January 1st 2020 you are 10u
12u: If you are 11,12 on January 1st 2020 you are 12u
LOCATION Tournament Address: 401 Garasches Ln, Wilmington, DE 19801
Thursday, October 29th
Coaches Conference Call
- 7:00 ET This call will be run by our Tournament Director Tom Shrader. This is also your opportunity to ask questions before games start.
- Team Registration Time - TBD
o Check in will be held at The Fieldhouse when arriving.
o All players must bring a forms of identification and their completed medical waiver form and COVID FORM (attached)
o Please come together as a team, so your registration is completed together
Please bring a printed copy of your roster.
- All Players are required to have a form of identification.
- Please be sure to bring a signed waiver for each participant & coach (see attached file). If your participant does not have a signed copy of his/her waiver, he/she will NOT be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Please print out 1 copy of the Coaches Code of Conduct (see attached file), sign and bring it with you to registration.
- If you are missing paperwork or waiting on a player, please do not get in line. You must have everyone and everything with you when you register!
- TBD – Pool Play Begins You will be sent your actual start time once the schedule is finalized. Some age groups may start later than others. Login to zorts sports.
- Games will be 20 minutes – Two 10-minute halves
PLAYER UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT
- IMPORTANT! You must provide your own jerseys
- Each participant is required to bring their set of official NFL FLAG belt and flags.
- Participants should wear shorts without pockets; otherwise the pockets will need to be covered by tape. Games will not stop or be delayed for players to tape pockets.
- Participants are required to bring their own mouth guard. If they do not have a mouth guard, they will not be able to participate.
- Games will be played on turf and grass fields.
- We can buy jerseys for you at $30 per jersey.
ATTACHMENTS will be sent in an EMAIL
· 2020 Regional Participant Waiver for all participants and head coach.
- Coach’s Code of Conduct
- Roster Form
- COVID FORM
- Submit your final roster form to NFLFLAGDE@gmail.com by, October 27th at 11:00pm ET
- Bring signed waivers for all players and head coach to registration
- Bring signed Coach’s Pledge of Conduct to registration
- All players must bring required forms of identification to registration
We are excited to have your team playing in our National FLAG Tournament and look forward to a great weekend of football. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
Disclaimer: All tournament are rain or shine. There are not refunds 1 week before the tournament starts.
NFL Flag Team Registration
+$10.00 service fee
Coaches please register your team. You will be emailed a document to fill out your rosters and send back to us.
+$10.00 service fee0